Set a custom USB icon on a pen drive. Below are the steps where you can set a drive icon on your pen drive very easily, so use this trick and amaze your friends.
- First, select the image that you want in your drive icon.
- Right click on the image and then click edit (MS Paint opens).
- Goto file click save as and choose BMP pictures and give a file name and save on desktop.
- Now on a desktop, right click goto new and then click on Text Document (notepad opens).
- On notepad type “[autorun] icon=image file name.bmp” (eg. icon=catch4trends.bmp) and save notepad file name as “autorun”, save this also on a desktop.
- Copy both the file (image file & autorun) on a pen drive.
- Remove the pen drive and re-insert it, you will see a changed icon on your pen drive.
Note: You can hide those file so no one can see it. Any difficulty do let me know in comments.
Also, Read this: