WordPress plugins are the backbone of the websites. So, After installing WordPress, you need some plugins for managing your website. Plugins are essential which make work fast and easy. These plugin helps the websites to create SEO friendly post, cuts the unnecessary data which slows your site, easy to manages, ranking of the site, etc.
So here I discussed some essential plugins that you were must-have for your website in whatever the field you are building your site (like blogging, e-commerce, forum etc.) you can use this plugin.
You have made your WordPress site, and your content or articles are ready to be published. So just before publishing the post, you must customise it according to the Yoast plugin.
Yoast SEO is an essential plugin for writing SEO-friendly content (post). Which helps you in indexing your article on google, and which improves the ranking of your website. Just follow the procedure of the Yoast plugin and make your content SEO-friendly.
Also Read: How To Customize Yoast SEO Plugin For Post
Contact Form 7
The contact page is a significant part of our website. Where visitors can interact with the owner of the site. So, this is a necessary plugin that generates the contact form. Where you can copy the code given by contact form 7 plugin and paste it on contact us page of the site. Where visitors can contact you by entering their name, e-mail id, and the message. The email will be sent to your registered e-mail id, associated with your WordPress account.
Jetpack is the top WordPress plugin used by millions of bloggers and has a lot of features. It is available for only WordPress users, so you can create a free WordPress.com account and link your WordPress site to your Worpress.com account. This plugin has lots of features that will improve the overall performance of your website, I have mentioned only a few of its features:
- You can enable social share button on the post (such as Facebook, WhatsApp, Twitter and more). It has one of the exciting features, i.e. you can link your social networking account and allow jetpack to share the posts automatically.
- If you are a beginner on WordPress and purchased a cheap hosting (i.e. of limited bandwidth) and your hosting is slow. Then you can host images of your site on WordPress hosting this will boost your page loading speed. You have to enable this option in the jetpack setting menu.
- Jetpack will monitor your website downtime. i.e. if the server does not respond, if there any error caused by theme or plugins or your page loading speed is extremely slow, so jetpack will send a notification to you via email on your registered jetpack account that is linked to your WordPress.com account. Thus, you can fix the issue and make your readers trouble-free reading.
AMP (Accelerated Mobile Page)
More than Billions of people in the world use mobile phones for browsing the internet. So this plugin is primarily used by bloggers. Which reduce their page or posts loading time on mobile phones. As visitors click on the website link, the page or posts load instantly.
You have gone through this type of symbol shown below when you search for something on google. These are the AMP-enabled sites, which speed up your post loading time on mobile devices.
This plugin compresses the image of the WordPress site. Smush or imagify scans all the photos when you upload to your media library and cuts down the unnecessary data without slowing down your site. Thus, smush or imagify helps in boosting the website speed.
W3 Total Cache
W3 Total Cache improves the SEO and user experience of the site by increasing website performance, reducing download times.
- Improve search engine result and page ranking.
- Improve overall website performance
- reduce page load time
- amp support and much more.
If you like this article then give us a Cheer up! by sharing with your friends.